Pulling weeds may not be as easy as some think. I recently tried to pull the Amazon.com weed that Heidi has on her website. I love Amazon and buy a lot from them, but after this.....that may change. Their response was:
"........Please note that we do not endorse the point of view of any of our Associates, nor would we consider ourselves sponsors of their websites. In fact, our Associates include prominent web sites representing all sides of nearly every important political and social issue of our time. Here are the guidelines we do require of Associates as outlined in our Operating Agreement:
* Sites that Do Not Qualify for the Amazon.com Associates Program include:
* Sites that promote sexually explicit material
* Sites that promote violence
* Sites that promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age
* Sites that promote illegal activities
* Sites that violate intellectual property rights"......
I'm sorry Amazon, but by allowing this known Scam Artist to affiliate with your well-known site, you are endorsing it. Can those few people who "might" order some pudding really be worth your affiliate connection?
At this point, anyone, and I mean anyone, who has full knowledge of Who and What Heidi Kimberly Diaz is and does, is associating with her and is promoting a known scam artist and fraud who is defrauding 40,000 people to the tune of approximately 2 Million dollars.
Heidi's assets have been frozen and this is just another way for her to skim money off the top!!
Amazon...get your head out of the swamps and do the right thing!! Stop your affiliation with Heidi Diaz and Kimkins!!